Lyons Area Artists & Businesses
This is a way to give back to the community where I live, and to ensure that the work we do together has lasting impact.
One of the things I have noticed, especially with individual artists and small businesses: getting a great web site built is not a problem. Maintaining the discipline to sustain an active email communication channel is where many of my clients struggle. This is unfortunate, because direct email, when used effectively, has been shown to be one of the most effective ways of building and sustaining relationships between you and your market*.
So, here is a special offer to neighbors of Portal Four: if you are a Lyons area artist or craftsperson, or have your business in the Lyons area, I would like to offer the following email-related support free of additional charge when Portal Four builds your Web site:
- Building a form on your Web site that you can use to collect email addresses from site visitors.
- Setting up an email communications platform that you can easily use to manage email lists, including building a template that echoes the "look and feel" of your new Web site.
- Meeting with you once a month to review events, activities, or other ideas that can be used to communicate with customers, fans, or followers and build communities of people interested in what you are doing.
- Helping you create up to three specific email messages and scheduling them for delivery to the members of your email list.
* Here's one survey of digital marketers, showing that among a number of different channels, Email is considered among the most effective - and easiest - methods for marketing.